Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was the most upseting event that has occured to me at any tournament I fished. I have never had someone steal from me at a tournament. When we were at the awards banquet at Flounders on Sunday someone actually got in the boat and stole our costa sunglasses, money, and a shaving bag. After our winnings it still cost up $1000 bucks to fish last weekend. If anyone has heard of someone bragging about it please let me know so I can settle up with them. We were having a great time till that happend. Chris great Tournament but there needs to someone on the docks. Has anyone else had anything stolen from them?

·
Registered
85 Posts
actually there were people guarding the docks...my friend and i tried to walk out there to look at all the boats and they sent us back, they said that it was only for the tournament people...

i guess that might be why

i hope you find your stuff

·
Registered
414 Posts
L.Crooke (6/25/2008)actually there were people guarding the docks...my friend and i tried to walk out there to look at all the boats and they sent us back, they said that it was only for the tournament people...

i guess that might be why

i hope you find your stuff
It sounds like Chris P. did not have anyone guarding the docks, so maybe,justmaybe,the people that L.Crooke thought were guarding the docks were actually the guys in on the scheme to steal the stuff !!!!????!!!! , Maybe the lookout guys.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
VS200B (6/27/2008)either really brave, or really stupid...

sorry to hear that, if they keep it up, they'll eventually wind up with a :blownaway in 'em
I agree 100%. It is one thing to get brave and sneak onboard at night. BUT to pull this crap off with that many folks at that event......stupid or <STRIKE>brave</STRIKE>...STUPID

1 - 12 of 12 Posts