Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my ten point back last night. After hearing good things about Tim Byrds work I decided to let him do the mount for me. It only took him six weeks and I think he did a very good job. Yall might want to give Tim a try next year. Here's some pic's of my deer.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
It looks good! Congrats again...

Did you mount the one out of Bluewater WMA we helped ya drag out a couple years back? He was a pretty good deer too - just curious...if so - throw up a pic or 2! Take care brutha!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here you go Chuckand once again, I owe you for the help you gave me dragging him out.

Bluewater 10 point, November of 2006. I couldn't get a good picture of him because he's so high on the wall.

Another pic of bluewater 10 point.

Camden 7 point.

Scotch wma 7 point.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Thanks Barry! That is a night I will not soon forget...it was a pretty good drag through chest deep growth (isn't it always??? lol)but well worth it,and you know we'd be (or would have been) glad to help out again! Those are some good pics - thanks for sharing...:letsdrink

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
7mmbrowningman (3/12/2009)Thanks Barry! That is a night I will not soon forget...it was a pretty good drag through chest deep growth (isn't it always??? lol)but well worth it,and you know we'd be (or would have been) glad to help out again! Those are some good pics - thanks for sharing...:letsdrink
I'm serious as a heart attack. If you ever need help dragging or tracking one give me a holler and I'll be there as quick as I can if I'm not at work.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
delta dooler (3/12/2009)great lookin deer ! is that the Boykin buck ?
Yes, the top two pictures are. The pic's don't really do him justice. His main beams are 18' long and 4.25" around at the bases. His spread was only 13.5" but he carried his mass all the way out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts