Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD !

I have an extra full-size chair I would like to sell. I just had it painted with Awlgrip, the chrome was all refinished, the upholstery is new and I cleaned up the aluminum parts. The mounting plate is still on the cockpit deck, but is included in the sale. The rocket launcher was made by International and the rod holders were made by Rupp. Overall I would rate the condition as very good or excellent. The chrome parts came out beautiful. Other than the aluminum fittings, it's hard to tell it is not new.

Asking $3,500. I would be willing to ship for a fee, but would obviously prefer you come check it out in person and pick it up here in Pensacola/Gulf Breeze, Florida.

Call me with questions 850-712-0586 or feel free to e-mail [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
28,928 Posts
Good looking chair! I wonder ifin it'd fit on my jon boat:doh Next time you post try going through the pic. attatchment on top of the message head. The 2 mountains with the sun
...The post will look alot better and quicker to look at instead of loading each attatchment....Just make sure to move your cursor to the left side everythime you load a pic so folks won't have to scroll over forever.....:letsdrink

1 - 3 of 3 Posts