Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a Hobie Revo 13 and WS Ride 135. Have a Bed Extender attached to Toyota Tundra, anyone transport muliple kayaks on a bed extender? Up for suggestions on how to arrange both kayaks on bed extender.

Thanks

·
Senior Yakker
2,768 Posts
I have a Pro Angler and sometimes I'll load my buddy's Prowler Big Game next to it, propped up on an angle (upside down). A strap over both yaks on the extender and a strap across the middle.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
May have to check out T Bone Bed Extender, seems expensive compared to the one from Harbour Freight, but looks very well built and designed especially now that they make a product for multiple kayaks. Anyone use the T Bone Products?

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
I got the one from Harbor Freight and it works great. I got the 25% off coupon in the mail plus it was the last one for sale and it was the display model. Got it for 25.00. I have carried my Hobie outback on it with my friends Malibu plus a heritage on it. All strapped down of course but no problems. Hope this helps.

Scott

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bed extender

I had one made here in town from Alunimum Square Tubing and it works great on my Hobie Oasis which loaded weighs well over 100lbs:thumbup:. This is place can make you one that will work with what ever design you come up with.

All you would need to do is take both Yaks to him to design a system for you

·
Registered
977 Posts
ive used the tbone a few times. its pretty awesome. my buddy and i have taken his PA and my revo back and forth from louisiana a couple of times in his F250 with no problems. we load the Pa first and put my revo in sideways. I don't see any particular reason to spend the extra money on the tbone instead of the harbor freight version though..they do the same thing. Only real difference is the ground clearance which doesnt seem to matter because im not climbing back country hills to get to my launch spots

1 - 7 of 7 Posts