Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This may be a good deal, free shipping and all. However, I've been shopping them and gotten some what corn-fused between Woody Sport, Woody Sport II and Woody Sport

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
I just looked and all the sizes are showing out of stock, good deal, they probably went quick

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Woody sport is not worth having. Had a pair. Go woody max. Comfortable. A little warm during bow season if you walk a lot but you will never get cold in the winter. Love mine. Best price was at Manning’s feed store in pace and Milton. They had to order my size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Woody sport is not worth having. Had a pair. Go woody max. Comfortable. A little warm during bow season if you walk a lot but you will never get cold in the winter. Love mine. Best price was at Manning’s feed store in pace and Milton. They had to order my size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh well, got a pair on the way. Hopefully the work for my purpose

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Oh well, got a pair on the way. Hopefully the work for my purpose

I have the woody sport and they are great for me. Have worn them as low as 4 degrees and feet have never gotten cold with just 1 pair of good wool socks with em. Dad has the woody max and he likes them but can't wear em unless it is below 30 just way to hot feet sweat then get cold. My feet dont get cold that easy but him being a diabetic his get really cold easily so he keep 3 pair....snakes(not sure brand), warmer weather rubber(lacrosse), and cold weather rubber(woody max). I only keep the 2 pair snake(rocky) and all season rubber woody sport since mine dont get cold anyways.

wish I would have seen it in time mine are going on 8 years old now I think and are starting show their age time for a new pair but missed this one.

·
Registered
8,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have the woody sport and they are great for me. Have worn them as low as 4 degrees and feet have never gotten cold with just 1 pair of good wool socks with em. Dad has the woody max and he likes them but can't wear em unless it is below 30 just way to hot feet sweat then get cold. My feet dont get cold that easy but him being a diabetic his get really cold easily so he keep 3 pair....snakes(not sure brand), warmer weather rubber(lacrosse), and cold weather rubber(woody max). I only keep the 2 pair snake(rocky) and all season rubber woody sport since mine dont get cold anyways.

wish I would have seen it in time mine are going on 8 years old now I think and are starting show their age time for a new pair but missed this one.
All the reviews were good and I had been wearing my snake boots most of the year with no insulation

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
All the reviews were good and I had been wearing my snake boots most of the year with no insulation

good pair of wool socks all you'll need if not circulation issues and you aint overly cold natured. like I said I have sat for hours in as low as 4 degrees in mine and no issues whatsoever. I use the redhead wool socks from bass pro. think they $11 a pair but have a lifetime warranty. Soon as they start to not fit snuggly enough to not fall down when walking I bring em back and swap em out. Usually do about 5 pairs swap at a time. Kinda high for a single pair but only gotta spend it once with the warranty

1 - 13 of 13 Posts