Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Traffic is heavier than years ago BUT pace and Milton are overrun with traffic all day. Stay here in Gulf Breeze. Pass can get rough but off shore a lot of times smooths out. Meaning after 8 miles or so. Off shore means off shore

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Daughter has a pool cage--wire not solid roof cover and pool heats up with sun since it is like a screen. She also has solar panel on her house roof so she can get the pool warmed up as early as April.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Thought maybe some of you folks in here would be interesting in seeing some west coast fish. Thanks for all the help from this post. We cant wait to get out of here. Got these today on sardines 100ft deep. Black sea bass(protected) and a cabezon.
IMG-0809.JPG
IMG-0804.JPG
IMG-0805.jpg

·
Registered
9,881 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Aside from losing my income for probably up to a year( concert business)- this cornavirus vacation hasn't been too bad. Logging more days on the water than ever. My bro and I got into some fat Calico bass yesterday.

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
I had to do some work at our beach place today. Left the beach about 3:30ish +/- …. the traffic was backed up all the way from 17th Ave in Pcola to the Publix traffic light in GB.

Years ago, I worked two days a week at West FL Hospital while we lived in Mobile. We had the place on the beach and I still had a house in East Hill where I stayed while here. My wife used to say I should sell the East Hill house and stay at the beach when I worked here. She didn't believe me when I said I'd rather to drive back to Mobile than drive to the beach after work until we lived at the beach for a year and a quarter. Now she understands and today reminded me why.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts