Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im still planning on moving down florida way as soon as the goverment tells my wife we can. she says i have to get a job but i thought maybe there might be some taxidermy work i can do down there. here are some ive done this year. what do yall think. all are arkansas bucks but the last one. he came from missouri. thanks, steve

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i live near russellville. kinda central part of the state. i charge 400 for deer and think im one of the cheapest around here

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I gotcha, I have a lot of family that lives in Mansfield, just north of Mena....I'm up there just about every november....:letsdrink

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool, ive been to mansfeild before, scored the first touchdown ever on their football feild. i played for hector and when manfeild was first able to have a team.

·
Super Moderator
19,477 Posts
Water Hazard (3/22/2009)I gotcha, I have a lot of family that lives in Mansfield, just north of Mena....I'm up there just about every november....:letsdrink
There are some stud deer up there in Mansfield, aint there.:poke

·
Registered
638 Posts
thats about the going rate around here, wish ya the best but it may be hard to pull people away from there regular taxidermist for roughly the same price

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
arkiehunter (3/22/2009)cool, ive been to mansfeild before, scored the first touchdown ever on their football feild. i played for hector and when manfeild was first able to have a team.
Yeah they are big timing it now in mansfield, they got their first sonic drive through not too long ago! My cousin graduated from mansfield high 2 years ago and got another cousin fixin to graduate from there....Great place to live...my great grandfather has lived there for 80 of his 94 years....population 650...:letsdrink

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah mansfeild is about the same size as hector where i grew up. nothing like small town living. dont know what ill do when i move to the big city(crestview)lol. gonna try and do this taxidermy thing on the side and find a real job for awhile when i get there.

·
Super Moderator
19,477 Posts
arkiehunter (3/24/2009)yeah mansfeild is about the same size as hector where i grew up. nothing like small town living. dont know what ill do when i move to the big city(crestview)lol. gonna try and do this taxidermy thing on the side and find a real job for awhile when i get there.
Com'on down there is room for you here in Crestucky.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts