Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Ronni are moving into an apartment in the next week or so....we have a list of items we need for cheap!! Thanks everyone.

CHEAP Couch

Dishware

Silverware

Pots and Pans

End Tables and Coffee Table.

and anything else you can think of for a new moving couple!

And thats all we can think of right now...thanks a lot PFFers!!!

·
Registered
13,755 Posts
Litecatch aka Scott has a microwave he had posted for free here. I spoke up for it, because I could use it, but did not really need it. It appears you need it more than I.

I will make arriangements to secure it for you.

I sent you a PM with my cell.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Jeff,

Go to the Commercial Restaurant Surplus place on Navy Blvd. for the kitchen stuff. They have tons of used stuff for really cheap. Their non-used stuff is reasonably priced as well. Go when you have a lot of time as there's four warehouses in the complex plus what's out in the back yard. They have tables and chairs too that are used for very little money. Worth a look-see after you see what the forum can do for you. Good luck in your new diggs!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Check with Alyssa's in pace#1 onhwy 90 next to regions bank and Alyssa's #2 onchumuckla hwy next to pace furniture and the post office . they have very affordable items there and everything you have on the list they have. good luck 994.9114 call if u need directions and good luck.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I have a dresser you can have for free. It is about6 ft long. My tenants left in in the house and I just want it gone. It is located in the Gulf Breeze, Navarre area.Give me a call at 850-232-3460 if you are intersted. Thanks, Rick

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Coffee tables, end tables, lamps, CHEAP couch....still in need of these things....dont be lazy, go get the stuff out of your shed and hook a brotha up!!! HAHA...thanks again everyone!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts