Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 motorized wheelchairs for sale. The first is a Pillar mod#88w. It is used but in good condition. Asking $800 OBO. The second is a Pronto mod#M6. This chairhas never been used. It was over $4000 when purchased. Asking $1500 OBO. The last chair is a Jazzy mod#1100 oversized w/reclining seat. It is used but in good condition. Asking $1800 OBO.All chairs will need batteries.Contact Boo @850-393-7508

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some pics that have been asked for.The first 2 are of the Pillar, next 2 are of the Pronto, and last 2 are of the Jazzy. All of these chairs are in like new condition. Please call with any questions. Need to sell. Thanks Boo 850-393-7508

Attachments

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Prices reduced. I am selling these for my inlawsand they say the chairs need to go.I don't think they would refuse any reasonable offer. Thanks Boo

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
How much are the batteries for these rigs?

One option is to sell them to us the Forum. We can square them away with the batteries and donate them to folks who need this kind of assistance. I know a fine gent who is dealing with some very serious cancer and could use one of these right now. I'm prepared to make a contribution to get the ball rolling.

Please give us some info on what it takes to get these up to or near 100%. Thanks.

Anyone else interested or know of a person with a need for one of these? Michael

:usaflag

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll check on battery prices tomorrow. The batteries in the Jazzy might take a charge. Other than the batteries, the chairs don't need anything. Thanks for the reply. Boo

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My father-in-law says the batteries are about $75 ea.and each chair takes 2. He also said that the batteries in the Jazzy should be good. Thanks, Boo

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Need to sell.Prices reduced to $600 for the Pillar, $800 for the Pronto, and $1100 for the Jazzy.If anyone knows someone who needs a chair, these are very fair prices. Thanks, Boo

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey there, I would like to share with you an experience that I had with a motorized wheelchair. I found one in a dumpster and thought it would be fun to bring it home and see what was wrong with it. After cleaning it up and tinkering with it, it was up and running and entertaining the kids. But then I saw someone who needed a chair and was unable (for what ever reason) to get one. This person was one of the many Military Veterans that use the VA Clinic. For medical reasons of my own, I have been using the VA Clinic. Every time I go I see a Veteran in need of a chair /scooter. So the next time I went I took the chair to the clinc, rolled up to a vet and said "Here you go and thanks for your service to our country, the taxpayer, and to me". He was speechless and the feeling I got was truely a blessing.

I've seen this post on the forum for a little while now and thought that if they don't sell or if you are looking to place them ,try the VA Clinic. Just something to think about.

:usaflag :angel

1 - 10 of 10 Posts