Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">As posted by Jjam on another thread about riding Sat.<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Since I haven't been able to get out on the water, I rolled out myHarley sitting up well over a year now, knocked off thecobwebs and ready for a Saturday cruise. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">BT & I are riding down to The Warf to ck outthe boat show via Pirates Cove for an awesome burger and would like to invite any Pffers to ride along. Any riders coming down hwy 98 from the east can meet me at Gulf Breeze Walmart or closer to the 3MBif you like @ 11:00 a.mthen onto Tippy's on Barrancas Aveand meet BT and any west side riders at 11:30.Head downto Pirates Cove for a burgerthen down to The Warf in Orange Beach, Al.<o:p></o:p>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">It's a$5.00 admission fee to view over 100 boats in the water and 150 boats on land. So, ck the air pressure in those tires, fluids etc. and lets go for a ride.Supposed to be a picture perfect bike riding day

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: #1f5080; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Jimmy<o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">After many replys regarding conflicts of interest on a Sat ride and a phone call this morning from Hired Hand stating he and Realtor can ride Sundy, Sunday it is!!!!<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Same plan, different day.<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Calling all motorcycles!!!!<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Meet up at 11:30 atTippy's on Barancus, in the parking lot next door where theold Boat US once was.<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Look for the PFF flag!!! <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Then over to Pirates Cove Marina in Josephine Alabama for the very best Cheeseburger anywhere. (And no, this one did not qualify for the Northwest FloridaBurger Tour, as it is in Alabama).<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Then over to the Warf in Orange Beach (we are not taking the Foley Beach Express and being held ransom for a toll to cross the ICW, we will come down Highway 59). <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">There we will see hundreds of boats for an entrance fee of $5.00.<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Then maybe some place else on the way home if time allows by way of the Beach Road, heck, maybe we will crash Ultralites and On the Rocks home, who knows???<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Hope to see ya'll, all of ya'll and yes you too!!!<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Anyone that has a bike and wants to ride, come on!!<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">

·
Registered
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
slackwolf (3/5/2010)I may join in on ride depending on what the plan is on sunday for me.

09 Electra Glide Ultra Classic

Hope you make it, loved your pic on the Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap.

Been there many times and am well versed with Killboy and now Killgirl.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Realtor (3/5/2010)there is three!

See ya there
quote]Realtor (3/5/2010)there is three!

See ya there[/quote]

Wow!!!! I love it when a PFFplan comes together and with the warmer temps on Sunday, it will be an awesomecruise with great fellowship....Can't wait!!!!!

Kenny Mann, are you gonnajoin us for amaiden voyage on that new bike??? Would love to meet you and your wife I read so muchhere....

By my countwe have a rally of 7-8Pff cycles heading into Al..Do we needspecial permits for the intrusion?? LOL

Maybe some of the Pff OB members can meet us down at the Warf/Pirates Covefor a meet up while we are in the neighborhood...How bout it Chef and the rest? It would be great to meet up with our fellow Pffer's from Ala.

Jimmy

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
FlFrayedKnot (3/6/2010)Looks like a plan for a good Sunday. I plan to meet you there, will be the gray Michelin Man on a Concours....LOL
NICE!!!!!

9 -10 PFF cycles ready to roll...

2 by 2 riding down hwy 59....AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! <P align=center><P align=center>PFF RUMBLE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
southbound again (3/6/2010)We are in. Randy andYvonne. Areyou saying meet at Tippy's (the little bar ) or the old Boat US parking lot.Isn't that two different locations?
BT means theparking lot right across the street from Tippy's Bar and I believe that is where the old Boat U.S. used to be...Looks like we may fill it up with Pff bikers...*****AWESOME*****

Jimmy

·
Registered
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
southbound again (3/6/2010)We are in. Randy andYvonne. Areyou saying meet at Tippy's (the little bar ) or the old Boat US parking lot.Isn't that two different locations?
Tippy's parking is gravel. Theparking lot next to them is paved. That is where I see bikes park when they go to Tippy's. Which is the old Boat US building. Sorry for the confusion Randy.

See ya tomorrow, it hasbeen too long!!!

·
Registered
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1,2,3.My buddy Scott just called, he and two are coming for a total of 3 Bikes,

4.Plus me,

5.Plus Jjam/Jimmy

6.Plus Hired Hand/ Mark,

7.Plus Realtor/Jim,

8.Plus Kenny andPenny Mann ,

9.Plus Brion and Lisa,

10.Plus FlFrayedKNot,

11.Plus Randy & Yvonne

12.Plus Slack wolf,

We have 12 bikes, I know I have not listed all passengers, so the number of people is NOT Calculated.

Any body else coming??

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=SmallTxt width="80%"><DIV id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl9_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer style="DISPLAY: inline" onclick="InstantASP_OpenMenu('_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl9_smAuthorName','_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl9_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer','<table width=100% class=PanelBar_OuterTable cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0><tr><td><table width=100% cellspacing=1 cellpadding=7><tr><td class=TableCell_Light>View Member\'s Profile</tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light>Add to Buddy List</tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=__doPostBack(\'butSendPrivateMessage\',\'7154\'); onmouseover=\'window.status=window.location;return true;\'; onmouseout=window.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Send Private Message\'>Send Private Message</a></tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=__doPostBack(\'butSendEmail\',\'7154\'); onmouseover=\'window.status=window.location;return true;\'; onmouseout=window.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Send Email To Member\'>Send Email To Member</a></tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=__doPostBack(\'butShowMemberPosts\',\'7154\'); onmouseover=\'window.status=window.location;return true;\'; onmouseout=window.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Find All Member\s Posts\'>Find All Member\'s Posts</a></tr></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>','165px');" onmouseover="InstantASP_OpenMenuMouseOver('_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl9_smAuthorName','_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl9_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer','<table width=100% class=PanelBar_OuterTable cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0><tr><td><table width=100% cellspacing=1 cellpadding=7><tr><td class=TableCell_Light>View Member\'s Profile</tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light>Add to Buddy List</tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=__doPostBack(\'butSendPrivateMessage\',\'7154\'); onmouseover=\'window.status=window.location;return true;\'; onmouseout=window.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Send Private Message\'>Send Private Message</a></tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=__doPostBack(\'butSendEmail\',\'7154\'); onmouseover=\'window.status=window.location;return true;\'; onmouseout=window.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Send Email To Member\'>Send Email To Member</a></tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=__doPostBack(\'butShowMemberPosts\',\'7154\'); onmouseover=\'window.status=window.location;return true;\'; onmouseout=window.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Find All Member\s Posts\'>Find All Member\'s Posts</a></tr></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>','165px');"></DIV><NOSCRIPT>FlFrayedKnot</NOSCRIPT></TD><TD class=SmallTxt noWrap align=right width="20%"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BananaTom (3/6/2010)1,2,3.My buddy Scott just called, he and two are coming for a total of 3,

4.Plus me,

5.Plus Jjam/Jimmy

6.Plus Hired Hand/ Mark,

7.Plus Realtor/Jim,

8.Plus Kenny and Penny Mann,

9.Plus Brion and Lisa,

10.Plus FlFrayedKNot,

11.Plus Randy & Yvonne

12.Plus Slack wolf,

Any body else coming??

We have 12 bikes, I know I have not listed all passengers, so the number of people is NOT Calculated.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=SmallTxt width="80%"><DIV id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl9_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer style="DISPLAY: inline" onclick="InstantASP_OpenMenu('_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl9_smAuthorName','_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl9_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer','<table width=100% class=PanelBar_OuterTable cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0><tr><td><table width=100% cellspacing=1 cellpadding=7><tr><td class=TableCell_Light>View Member\'s Profile</tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light>Add to Buddy List</tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=__doPostBack(\'butSendPrivateMessage\',\'7154\'); onmouseover=\'window.status=window.location;return true;\'; onmouseout=window.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Send Private Message\'>Send Private Message</a></tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=__doPostBack(\'butSendEmail\',\'7154\'); onmouseover=\'window.status=window.location;return true;\'; onmouseout=window.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Send Email To Member\'>Send Email To Member</a></tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=__doPostBack(\'butShowMemberPosts\',\'7154\'); onmouseover=\'window.status=window.location;return true;\'; onmouseout=window.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Find All Member\s Posts\'>Find All Member\'s Posts</a></tr></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>','165px');" onmouseover="InstantASP_OpenMenuMouseOver('_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl9_smAuthorName','_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl9_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer','<table width=100% class=PanelBar_OuterTable cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0><tr><td><table width=100% cellspacing=1 cellpadding=7><tr><td class=TableCell_Light>View Member\'s Profile</tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light>Add to Buddy List</tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=__doPostBack(\'butSendPrivateMessage\',\'7154\'); onmouseover=\'window.status=window.location;return true;\'; onmouseout=window.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Send Private Message\'>Send Private Message</a></tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=__doPostBack(\'butSendEmail\',\'7154\'); onmouseover=\'window.status=window.location;return true;\'; onmouseout=window.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Send Email To Member\'>Send Email To Member</a></tr><tr><td class=TableCell_Light><a href=__doPostBack(\'butShowMemberPosts\',\'7154\'); onmouseover=\'window.status=window.location;return true;\'; onmouseout=window.status=\'\';return true; Class=\'SmlLinks\' Title=\'Find All Member\s Posts\'>Find All Member\'s Posts</a></tr></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>','165px');"></DIV><NOSCRIPT>FlFrayedKnot</NOSCRIPT></TD><TD class=SmallTxt noWrap align=right width="20%"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1 - 20 of 41 Posts