Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
trying to get rid of extra stuff........

Home stereo gear;
Infiniti SM150 studio monitor speakers(2), very large speakers with 15" woofers and adjustable mids and highs. Have custom stands to get them up off the floor and help the sound. $150
Sony STR-AV910 amp/reciever. Older unit but works great to push these big speakers. $50
Sony double cassette deck(can't remember the model) brand new, has dolby b+c noise reduction. $50

have some more gear I'm sure but will have to list it later. May be able to get pics up later if I have time. All prices are obo. Clearing out extra stuff and building new sound/surround in the living room and den area's so this stuff needs to be gone soon. Thanks....

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any interest? Need the room!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump again, hate to just dump this stuff off. All in great shape

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I REALLY want this stereo equipment gone...anybody?

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
I know alot of people, but I can honestly say, I have not seen a home stereo system in a looooong time. People just dont have them anymore. I think probably due to the fact that people live so close to one another and dont want to make so much noise. Some body out in the country may be able to have them and bump some music. But I think you will have a really tough time selling them. Good luck though. O*D*W

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still have this stuff. Somebody would really enjoy it in a man-cave.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts