Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished the beach between crooked island and Mexico Beach. Caught 6 pomps on fiddlers under floats back behind the boat. 2 were caught on silly Willy type lures. All the whiting were caught in the inlet using silly willies with a bit of fish bite.
11720~2.jpeg
The reds were caught on bucktail with fish bites at the Crooked Island wash out.

·
Registered
45 Posts
We went out yesterday from about 1 to 5...Managed only 6 whiting from the inlet on silly willys...Caught a just under slot red on the flat near the wash out on a walking topwater and also a few small trout. It was tough for us. Got stuck again at the ramp...Lol. Oh well. Going to try to get out again on Monday but will probably head to East Bay.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We went out yesterday from about 1 to 5...Managed only 6 whiting from the inlet on silly willys...Caught a just under slot red on the flat near the wash out on a walking topwater and also a few small trout. It was tough for us. Got stuck again at the ramp...Lol. Oh well. Going to try to get out again on Monday but will probably head to East Bay.
The little lady and I went out today. She wasn't feeling great so we came bake in after a couple hours. Nite was slow.
We do good on reds at the washout using bucktailss with fish bites. I'll also put fish bites on the pompano jigs.
The ramp can be difficult. I need to use 4wd if I recover on the west side. The east side of the ramp isn't as bad.
O hate to see you give up on the sound. It has been a very productive location. Just got to learn it
PM me next time your heading out there.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Not going to make it down today but probably next weekend I'll definitely send you a PM as it gets closer. Hope she's feeling better! Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts