Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are putting together a Outcast Monster buck contest and I'll be back on here later today with the rest of the info. I know for sure the entry will only be $10.00 and grand prize will be a brand new Bowtech Tribute or Allegiance.There will be Florida and Alabama catagories. Also Lady and Junior division. I'll be back on in just a little bit with the rest of the prizes.

Anthony

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is the format we are planning to do. A $10.00 entry fee andregister at Outcast fishing and hunting and Bucks must be brought by the store to get scored. You must be entered before a buck can be registered in the contest. After Oct. 13th you must wait 48hours to register a buck. I will have some more information printed up later today just call me or send me a message with any questions. # is 457-1450wk..... cell 698-2081.... Ill be out of cell range this weekend in the woods hopefully like the rest of you. Prizes are Gift cards and a 2007 bowtech

Anthony

Alabama division Florida division Out of teritory

1st...150.00 1st...150.00 1st...150.00

2nd...75.00 2nd..75.002nd...75.00

Junior division Lady divisionGand prize single largest gross score of 2 bucks

1st...100.001st...100.00A 2007 Bowtech Tribute or Allegiance your choice

2nd..50.00 2nd..50.00

·
Registered
114 Posts
Is this Bow only or separate divisions for muzzle loaders and rifles?

Does the buck have to be whole or just the rack?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it will run the entire season through the last day in Florida. All weapons included bow,rifle, muzzleloader etc.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Now thatis way too cool.

It's things like this that seperate Great Business from just another store.

Thanks, Anthony

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The junior is 15 years old or younger or not reached his or her 16th birthday by october 13th.

Just the rack is fine we don't need the whole deer.

Thanks

4,058 Posts
Anthonyma (10/11/2007)

Just the rack is fine we don't need the whole deer.

Thanks

that's crap. i'm assuming the rack needs to look freshly cut, with hair still on it and possibly even a little blood or brain. otherwise, anyone can bring in just any rack.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry it's worded a little wrong. We need the rack head on sorry about that. Just not the entire deer that was mentioned

Anthony

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
pretty cool.... change the price to $5.00 a head, i think that would bring in a few more contestants, to me $10 just seems a little high for the working class man, especially with gas at nearly$3 a gallon and milk @ $5 a gallon, just my 2 cents

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
$10 we think is prettycheap especially considering what is being given away. It's well over 1800.00 in prizes which is pretty good for a 10.00 entry fee. But we will think about it for next year anddrop it down or leave it the same and up the prizes.

Anthony

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
lollygagger (10/16/2007)pretty cool.... change the price to $5.00 a head, i think that would bring in a few more contestants, to me $10 just seems a little high for the working class man, especially with gas at nearly$3 a gallon and milk @ $5 a gallon, just my 2 cents
tell me you were kidding? While I agree that ten dollars is a lot of money to some people, but unless you live on family land and hunt in your backyard then you are spending $10 or more in gas to get to where you hunt...not to mention a box of ammo cost $10....I am assuming that was sarcastic....:doh

Great Idea Outcast.....you guys continue to out do yourselves....:clap

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
actually you probably spend more than that to eat every day while doing the work thing.. 10.00 is just a drop in the bucket.. Im glad its only 10.00, hell with the prize package it could and should be 15.00 or 20.00 or more... Good job Anthony and Outcast,, Ill be by this week to sign up for the contest....:usaflag

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
10 bucks is cheap!!!! Here is my confirmation for my AL hunting license this year...........

Thank you for purchasing your Alabama Hunting and/or Fishing license online.

Please save this email for your records.

Your confirmation number is 200800183*************.

Your credit card will be charged, $279.00, by Alabama Interactive.

Should you need to reprint your license follow the link below. You will be prompted to sign into the system by selecting the state that issued your driver's license, your driver's license number, and your Social Security Number. After you have successfully signed on you should see a link to your previously purchased licenses.

https://www.alabamainteractive.org/dcnr/license/index.cgi

Should you have any questions concerning your license please contact the Department of Conservation and Natural Resources at (888) 879-4150.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts