Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The OLE Sea Monkey Almost Turned into An ********.

Ok, I finally got to put the boat in the water yesterday. I launched the boat at Marquise Basin in Milton. My boat hadn't been in the water since August , yes , August. Well the boat ran like a top. I navigated around for about an hour or so, doing mock hold ups and such. The motor never missed a beat. I only had to crank the motor one time. the only reason the motor quit was cause I pulled the kill switch(test). Everything worked like it was supposed to. I will tell you that I run out of prop when the boat is not loaded, but when it is loaded the 17p is great. There was many people on the River yesterday. There were skiing, tubing & just plain OLE laying in the Sun reading books. Blackwater Bay was kind of choppy so I stayed in the river. It felt good being on the water. Next stop will probably X-amount of miles in the Gulf. The fish are only getting BIGGER the longer I wait before I go fishing!!!

·
Super Moderator
29,543 Posts
It was a bit choppy in Blackwater, and the bay yesterday...I came back over about 1830 and it smoothed over. Glad you got out fer a trial before the fishing starts!!!:hehe:</p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts