Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well me my bro and his boydecided to hit the surf this afternoon. Upon arrival the water was very dirty, but we decided to try it anyway! To our suprise the black drum where everywhere! Heck we even caught a small shark!! We got out around 4:00 and the bite started right at 4:30. We had some serious action for about an hour! It was funny watching Markrun up and down the beach trying to catch fish. My little nephew even got in on the action!! All in all it was a good day !!

Here is a wierd looking shark Mark caught!

This is my nephew fighting his fish!

These are two of the biggest both where over 18 inches!

We ended up with 9 drum and one shark. We lost 3 or 4 in the process!

Sorry the pics are so bad taken from my phone!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Nice job..We got into a school at the pier a week and half ago..Caught 12 between 3 of us in an half an hour..When you find them they are thick!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Nice catch Daniel! Not to derail a good thread, but I wanted to let you know that Todd Agnew is coming to our church, Immanuel Baptist, in Pace. Here's the info.<P class=subtitle align=center>Todd Agnew in Concert
Wednesday, February 3rd, 7:00 PM
Featuring Pocket Full Of Rocks and Meredith Andrews<P align=center>Concert will be held in the Worship Center. Doors open at 6:30PM. Free Concert and A Love Offering will be taken.<P align=center>Visit www.wowradio.org for more information.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Nice fish guys! Really banging my head against the wall for not giving the brown water a try. Black drum of that size are my second favorite fish to eat, so I bet those ate mighty fine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts