Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody available to fish Monday? I'd like to try Navarre for BFT, etc, but wouldn't mind Johnson's Beach either since it's so close to home.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, it isn't looking great right now. Light-mod chop, 10-15 knot NNE wind. I'm more into the flat/calm kind of forecast. We'll see.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am going to be at Navarre tomorrow morning (Sunday) as well as Monday morning. I wouldn't mind the company.
Ok, if the weather looks ok, I'd like to meet up with you maybe. I don't want to be out there by myself. Would you launch from the pier parking lot?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not going to try to go offshore Monday. Seas 2-3 ft, 15 knot winds, small craft caution, etc. I might try inshore near Big Lagoon or something.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Was out this afternoon at JB today and don't know why everyone thinks its bad there. Completely flat but yes, winds were about 10-15mph. Water was Clear and had 4 hook ups but couldn't keep em on. Going back out tomorrow at JB around 8 as its calling for flat again if someone wants to go. If it's too bad could hit the canoe ramp at JB and hit Big Lagoon instead. Gonna take my Adventure Island and put that wind to good use!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm, well maybe I will give it a try. The NOAA forecast has 2-3 ft, but Swellinfo says flat. I'll give it a shot. BK- will you be launching from the main parking lot? I have a night owl pass, so I could get us in before 8 if you're interested. Otherwise, I'll just look for an AI. I have a gray Outback.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I have been launching further down at the H ramp. Least distance to the water. I have th night owl pass too but need to get the new #s. Should b there by 8. I have an AI and PA on my trailer so can decide which one to take once I get there. I have a lifeproof case on my iPhone so always have it on and with me. (850)723-9047. See ya in the am.

Jason

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm heading to Johnson's Beach, main parking lot, if anybody's interested. Launching about 8:00. If I don't see anybody I'll fish inshore, otherwise, I'm hoping to get a fishing buddy to go BFT hunting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts