Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very lightly used, like new, with extras, fantastic bargain. This one comes with 2 life jackets, 2 dry bags for cell phones, 2 paddles, and a fold-able cart to wheel it on. Selling all for $975. Point 65 will sell just the kayak (3 sections) for $1,489; Amazon has just the kayak for $1,399.
With the modular design, you don't really need the cart, as each piece can be transported to the water side by itself, put it together, and off you go. The modular design, makes it easy to transport and store.
Want to go solo, just use the front and back section. Taking another paddler? Use the included mid section. Need room for more people, or more gear? You can add as many mid sections as you need. There's a youtube video out there with a hundred or so paddlers using this system.
Really great kayak, just can't ever get the wife to go with me, and I don't like going by myself.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there, out of curiosity how do you use the cart with the different kayak modules? Do you first assemble it and then drag it, or there's a way to tie all the pieces on top of the cart, before assembling, and then put it together on site?
Lastly, do you think I'd be able to fit it in the back of a Subaru Outback without lowering the back seats? Thanks!

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
PM sent
Please text me.
850-501-fifteen seventy four
They bought a Perception 2 person boat at a pawn shop.
Sorry.
I would sure like to have it but I just bought a new truck. Wife would shoot me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts