Discussion Starter #1
Could you do it? I don't think I could...:nonono

It's gotta be like....

Here's to the mods who put up wth us cats!!!! :banghead

·
Registered
692 Posts
I have to tell you....

I serve as a moderator /Admin on 8 different internet discussion forums currently, and have served on about twice that over the years. I have seen a lot of difficult boards and users.

I would not want to serve as a moderator here.

Thanks to those who do.
:clap

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
It's a challenge for sure! Hats off to the guys who are helping me here! I worked 14 hours today at work and have spent the last two hours working here at the PFF. It's a JOB and requires a lot of patience trying to find ways to make everyone get along.

For the most part, 95% of the members are no problem but it's that 5% that makes it a pain. Of course, who do you think that they are going to grip to if something pisses them off... ME.

Not to mention that we have our own hidden section, the "Mod and Admin Discussion Room" where we talk amongst ourselves to fix issues and discuss problems.

Herding cats, beating dead horses, weeding out the bad apples, and playing referee is all in a days work.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
heck guys i use to be a moderator on the old forum... my hats are off and bowing to you guys... you all go over and beyond everyone.. Chris you know how I feel about the forum, your on the top of my list,, karma will come back to those who make your guys day hell

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
I continuously meet new people and learn new fishing techniques, all thanks to this forum. Thank you for taking the time and trouble to make this forum happen.:clap

·
Registered
941 Posts
I could not do it. I have a strong sense of fair play and we certainly have had too many on the PFF that like to stir it up. Also, I don't have the time or patience. Again, many thanks Chris and everyone else that makes the PFF work.

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,091 Posts
:shedevil:shedevil Moderators are useless toads, they are ugly, reek of bad scotch and cheap genericcigarettes, their sexuality is constantly in question, and they scream like 12 year old girls watching Saw IV at the firstsight of fish blood!

:bowdown:bowdown:clap:clap:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

Thanks for your efforts!!!

Jim

·
Registered
692 Posts
News flash, I know this is hard to believe but....

.... Each of our moderators is being awarded a Nobel Peace Prize!*

Great job guys! :clap

*Being mailed this year, shipping and handling not included.... ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts