Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How would you guys feel about starting a sticky for deserving kids where we can post things for hunting and maybe fishing, give away?

I have a bad habit of buying several items when I see them on sale, then they just sit around.

Not sure where you would cut off the age and other details. that is why you guys get paid the big bucks..............

I have the first item if interested in doing it.

Thanks

·
Registered
10,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just hate to have new or still good used hunting items sitting around a kid could use. I want the items to go to a kid who might not otherwise have an item.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Just hate to have new or still good used hunting items sitting around a kid could use. I want the items to go to a kid who might not otherwise have an item.
my suggestion is give it to kids that contributing members know or their kids...because you know people will sign up under a different name or they tell their buddies to sign up just for the free stuff...sad but true

·
Registered
175 Posts
I think it's great, PFF members have help me set up a young man, and I tell you there are some good guys on here!!! Maybe it should be a needed only forum, that way members can reach out if they feel compelled, not just Pm's from who knows, and maybe a 50 post minimum on the member, just so they know they are part of the PFF family. Imho

1 - 11 of 11 Posts