Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm looking for a mobile boat mechanic in the Pensacola area who can work on an inboard/outboard motor. I've spoken with Shane Livingston but he only works on outboards, and unfortunately I haven't had any success recently contacting David at Davlor Marine. I would really appreciate any suggestions you have!

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
P&D Marine in Orange Beach does all my work. They have a fleet of trucks/vans for the porpoise. I've been very happy with them. Not cheap, but stand behind their work.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I recommend calling Tim at 850.292.2183. I had called Dave and he was busy and recommended Tim to me, he works out of that canvas shop building on Gulf Beach Highway close to Perdido. He went through my boat (inboard / outdrive) and fixed a bunch of stuff and got it ready for summer and it has ran excellent since then. He was pretty quick and reasonable priced for me.
Business is called Tim Cole Marine Repair. He does do mobile work...I just didn't need him to.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
You could also call Preston. He was my mechanic at Emerald Coast Marine. 850-501-4887

1 - 6 of 6 Posts