Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got back out on the water again tonight to go for a third consecutive successful trip and did just that. Caught 3 sheeps between 15 and 16ish, a 20inch red, and several red hook ups lost around the pilings. Water was rough at first but slickened out. Can't wait to start hitting the beach for bigger game

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Thats probably the first time I have ever seen anyone catch sheepshead at night! Nice job!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
believe me that makes 2 of us. never caught sheeps at night moreless while redfishing.. it may be due to the late moon rise or something. bit added to the craziness of mullet torpedoing into us and in the yaks all night

·
Registered
111 Posts
Nice job. I'm planning on going out this evening around 5 to weeks bay then might try to hit up some lights tonight if the wife will let me. are you using any live bait or just artificial?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
been using a combo. dead fresh shrimp on piling graveyards and artificals on everything else. everything is on the bottom though, fast retrieve where i go is useless. almost have to fish as if for flounder and sometimes slower.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts