Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Penn Squadron pole-perfect shape originally $49.99-selling for $20
Penn Slammer rod in excellent shape-$20

New Stainless Jabsco Cyclone, I liked these livewell pumps so much that I bought back ups for my boat which I sold but after 3 years they still ran well even after several overnight trips-they sell online for over $300-selling for $200 each. One SOLD, I still have one left

Landing net and outriggers-$10 each

I also have tune up parts for two Yamaha 250/300 V6 4.2L-Replacement water pumps, spark plugs, trim tabs, fuel filters-send me a note for pricing if interested

Some pics below, if you need more let me know.
Cyclone 3.jpeg
180 ft rope.jpeg
Penn battle 2.jpeg
Cyclone .jpeg
Yamaha tune up.jpeg
Net and Outriggers.jpeg

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jspooney, I just replied to your note. Jspooney Junior, I don't recall the weight. I had it special made for me a little lighter than the standard so I won't get too tired holding it but heavy enough to catch mullet and Menhaden in the bay.

·
Registered
Nautic Star 231 Angler
65 Posts
I'm having a garage sale on Saturday but thought I would also list this here:

Smith rod holders, limited use, excellent condition, no scratches, or rust, they sell online $90 plus-Selling for $45 each

Penn Battle 4000 with 50lbs Power Pro braid and Ugly stick, that still has original sticker-excellent shape $75

Penn Squadron pole-perfect shape originally $49.99-selling for $20
Penn Slammer rod in excellent shape-$20

New Stainless Jabsco Cyclone, I liked these livewell pumps so much that I bought back ups for my boat which I sold but after 3 years they still ran well even after several overnight trips-they sell online for over $300-selling for $200 each.

New Jabsco water pump model 31395-0092- these sell for over $90- selling one for $50, the other which is missing the small plastic locking tab for $30. That little tab can be bought or taken off an old one.

Landing net and outriggers-$10 each

10ft Mullet cast net with extra long line to cast from piers etc-$100

I also have tune up parts for two Yamaha 250/300 V6 4.2L-Replacement water pumps, spark plugs, trim tabs, fuel filters-send me a note for pricing if interested

Some pics below, if you need more let me know.
View attachment 1077384 View attachment 1077385 View attachment 1077386 View attachment 1077387 View attachment 1077388 View attachment 1077400 View attachment 1077390 View attachment 1077391 View attachment 1077392 View attachment 1077395
Is the Penn Battle 4000 with 50lbs Power Pro braid and Ugly stick still available? And where is the garage sale?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dpete, one of the forum members bought it this morning. The garage sale was postponed by our HOA president so it will go next weekend. Location is 1689 Woodlawn way, G.B.

·
Registered
Nautic Star 231 Angler
65 Posts
Dpete, one of the forum members bought it this morning. The garage sale was postponed by our HOA president so it will go next weekend. Location is 1689 Woodlawn way, G.B.
Of course. If it wasn't for bad luck I'd have none at all. What about the Penn rods?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dpete, Gd morn, I still have both rods. Swing by if you want. You have the address above. If you need a cell number, send me a PM.

·
Registered
Nautic Star 231 Angler
65 Posts
Dpete, Gd morn, I still have both rods. Swing by if you want. You have the address above. If you need a cell number, send me a PM.
I may be in GB next weekend. If so, I'll reach out to you to see if you still have them.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry, I want to make sure we are talking about the same thing, if you are talking about the ones still pictured, I do have them. I had some shorter ones that I sold.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
JS Jr...what size mullet net are you looking for?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts