Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of standard fins to fit my hobie revo. Its a 2010 model. If anybody has a set they want to sell let me know. I dont want to trade my turbos just want to buy standard and change them out as needed

·
The Tourist
2,273 Posts
makes sense. ARslinger has upgraded turbos. he might still have the standard fins. just the fins, not the whole drive. i know there was a whole standard drive on ebay for about $300. might still be up.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just need the fins for the reason JD stated. The wife finds the turbo fins a little to hard. She can go for a little while but tires quickly.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hobart let me know what you want for them. I'll be in P'cola on the 6th for a month and can get them then. Thanks

·
Registered
730 Posts
I got your # I will give you a call. Price? What ever you think is reasonable will be fine they are just collecting dust in my garage now.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I'm stupid. I thought the st fins were the standard on the 2010 models. Thanks Low for clearing that up. I just know the turbos are a little to hard on my wife. The st are really what I'm looking for but the standard would be fine if they mounted the same

·
Registered
247 Posts
My wife uses the turbo fins - I loosened the knob on them to make them more flexible and she has no problems - mine is set stiff and they are harder to use.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
My wife uses the turbo fins - I loosened the knob on them to make them more flexible and she has no problems - mine is set stiff and they are harder to use.
Yep - you can adjust the "stiffness of the sail -

He explains around 1:05

Try that before changing out sails.

Good Luck,
Stressless

1 - 13 of 13 Posts