Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where would be the best place to find a terrova with ipolit 36v 60inch. Not having much luck on line. What about the marine stores down around the coast from say Foley over to Destin.

Thank you Michael

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
12,717 Posts
National shortage on trolling motors right now. It is going to be tough.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Legendary Marine in Pensacola has plenty. No 60” though
72” and 87” all 36 volt. 112# thrust.
Bought one yesterday.
Everyone told me to get a 72”. Even though the manufacturer said all I need is 60”.
Legendary’s price is competitive as well.

·
Super Moderator
28,376 Posts
Call the fellas up at Andalusia Marine....they'll surprise you with the price!!!

Reactions: Sea-r-cy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey I have a very good I pilot 112 lb thrust 72 inch shaft 36v for sale. I just upgraded to self deploy. I agree that you can't have too much shaft in the gulf. I have not advertised this unit yet call 251.979.6135 and lets see if we can make a deal. Gary

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys I have found one at Legendary. Thank yall.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I was able to get a 60in. It was the last one that Legendary over in foley had. The one in Pensacola only had 72 or longer.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Wow ,
The lady in Pensacola called Foley when I purchased mine and they told her they did not have any 60" motors.
I got a 72" from Pensacola. My boat really does not need the 72" motor as my bow is not really that high, and I do not plan to be fishing in high seas, I'll come in.Oh well, At least I got a motor.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow ,
The lady in Pensacola called Foley when I purchased mine and they told her they did not have any 60" motors.
I got a 72" from Pensacola. My boat really does not need the 72" motor as my bow is not really that high, and I do not plan to be fishing in high seas, I'll come in.Oh well, At least I got a motor.
Atleast you got one. My barn got struck by lightning 2 weeks ago. Burnt up my ulterra and my minkota 4 bank charger. Been looking for 2 weeks till I found this one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts