289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell my MK Trolling motor...

-55 in Shaft
-Bow Mount
-12V
-Turn Assist head
-Lighted Battery Meter
-Indication arrow on the head doesn't always point the right direction, but everything else operates as it should

$500

Attachments

·
Redfish
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some of the Minn-Kota lettering on the opposite side of the head shown is alittle smeared and shows some normal wear and tear. I'm not sure exactly how old it is. I've had it almost 2 years and I bought it used from a guy who bought it new. I would guess its around 5 years old maybe? I would have to look up the serial number to be sure i guess. I'll see if I can find that out tonight. No, I rarely ever make it to mobile.

·
Redfish
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FYI about the price, a new one at Academy this week is $599 under warranty, and comes with a $25 Amex card by mail.
10-4. Mines also a 55 inch shaft and totally different model. The 3x. Works just as good as a new one and still 150 less than new. What do you think it's worth then?

·
Redfish
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Obviously not in a hurry to sell this thing, but I've found something else that has caught my fancy. $400 takes it home text or call 850 200 50one six

·
Redfish
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Any chance your trolling motor is still available?
Hey coach, sorry for getting extremely long delay in replying, but no I don't have it anymore. Sorry I haven't been on here in quite a while. Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts