Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Mingo spots close in...

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  philthefish 
#1 ·
Ok, headed out tomorrow. And yes, I'm broke from XMAS shopping. Anyone want to help a poor fella out by sharing a Mingo coordinate or two that would be easy on the gas tank? I can't afford a run to the edge right now. If you send me a PM, a) I won't give it out and b) if you ever see me sittin' on the spot and you pull up, I'll happily yank my hook and move on.

Was thinking of trying the bridge rubble since I've never been there... Me and Russian usually fish outta Destin, but I'm going Westside this time.

Thanks!

#2 ·
Just a quick note to thank jjam, Freespool and aerialjc for sending me some tips. Recommendations (the public ones) were Russian Freighter and the I10 rubble... We ended up staying a bit closer due to the 2-4' that were picking up in the morning upon our arrival, but they died down in the afternoon. A report will be forthcoming in the Offshore Reports section.

Thanks again guys for the tips.

May you find a Van Staal under your tree.

Phil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.