Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a reminder for everyone not to attend the Milton Gun Show this weekend at Santa Rosa Auditorium. We all know who it is ran by (Billy Rogers) and the charges he was arrested for (several counts of hunter harassment). Just want to throw out the reminder for every one. It is unfortunate for the vendors, but they should know who they are dealing with.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I'm sure I will be unpopular for this, but when there's a gun show 3 mins up the road from my house, chances are I'm going to attend it. If I avoided all operations run by kooks, I wouldn't be able to patronize a lot of businesses.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not avoiding all operations just the fact that the people that go through this guy should know. He has no problem trying to cause bodily harm to hunters and law enforcement.

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
I believe there's a show at the fairgrounds April 9 & 10.
It's quite a bit bigger than the Milton show.
Did anybody go to the Milton show ? How was it ?
I thought about going but went fishing instead.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I went, same as always, Jays had the center section and the other big dealer had the left hand wall as you walked in. Same local vendors, Nothing out of the ordinary..

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I don't think I have ever gone to a gun show. Can you really get better deals there than just going in the store?

·
Super Moderator
12,799 Posts
If you reload, or are looking for something very specific, yeah there are some deals... for the average person, not really.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have been able to find some ammo at times that I couldn't find in the sports
stores...but you really have to watch the prices. I enjoy looking at some of
the older guns on display.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I believe there's a show at the fairgrounds April 9 & 10.
It's quite a bit bigger than the Milton show.
Did anybody go to the Milton show ? How was it ?
I thought about going but went fishing instead.
Show at the fairgrounds? I'll be down that way April 9-10, but not familiar with the area.

Please explain where the show is -- Milton?? Thanks.

edit: Finally found it: Pensacola fairgrounds April 9-10. Thanks.

·
Tangle Master
3,310 Posts
I went and spent 30 minutes there. Bought a iwb holster for my Glock from HR Holsters out of Navarre. Bought a couple boxes of .40 Hollowpoints for $15 each and a few boxes of fmj's for $14 each.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts