Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first buck from the 2 for 2 weekend I had last weekend.

First Buck this year with a gun. He was 15 3/4 " inside and 155 lbs.

Hope you like the Video! :letsdrink

·
Auburn Grad - 1999
3,548 Posts
Craig...that confirms what I said in the other post! LOL!!! Great buck. Way to walk down there and pose the deer before doing the walk up. JK...I've never seen one pile up in a camera pose position before. Aight...you are still a buck killing fool!

Congrats

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the feedback fellas....glad you like the video!

I have a question for you guys.

I have got several kill shots on video the last few seasons and was tossing around the idea of combining with some buddys kill shots and putting them to some old school Metallica.

Is this going too far or would that interest you guys?

No BS, just impact shots and metal!

Thoughts?

·
Registered
325 Posts
JCW (2/5/2010)Thanks for the feedback fellas....glad you like the video!

I have got several kill shots on video the last few seasons and was tossing around the idea of combining with some buddys kill shots and putting them to some old school Metallica.

Thoughts?

I think that would be a really cool video. Nothing like deer killing with some Metallica! I want to see it.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
JCW (2/5/2010)Thanks for the feedback fellas....glad you like the video!
Thoughts?
I'd like to see it !! Post it up.

·
Registered
109 Posts
JCW (2/5/2010)Is this going too far or would that interest you guys?
Too far. Respect the animal...whack 'em and stack 'em, but no need for all that. We should have respect for the animals we take...jmho!

I loveyour vids by the way...all of them...last year's too. I video my hunts too. I've learn a couple things by watching your's. What editing software do you use?

·
Registered
743 Posts
Craig,

I love the videos. I think a compilation would be a good idea, especially if the soud track was kick ass. I also commend you for taking the time to make these videos and post them, killing a buck is hard enough, but to capture it all on camera by yourself is awesome. Keep it up.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What editing software do you use?

I use windows movie maker... Nothing special...it came on my Dell desktop (it's under accessories).

What bullet are you shooting in that big hammer?

I shot both the deer this year with a 140 grain nosler accubond

I load it with 96 grains of H1000 a cci magnum primer and that lil booger is going 3450 fps!

I have had decent groups with the hornady 162 grain sst as well.

·
Registered
325 Posts
How is compiling them all together any different than the videos posted already? I'm all about respect, but don't see the disrespect on this one. Would be something neat to watch.

·
Banned
35 Posts
Yeah -post the video -if someone doesn't want to hear the music turn the volume off.

Nobody here thinks for one second that you are just killing deer with no respect for them ,on top of that the anti-hunters can kiss my extreme lower back .I don't care what they like -it's a free country !

:usaflag

1 - 16 of 16 Posts