Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, in May 24 to June 2 I will be coming down from Columbus Ohio to fish Pensacola for a week. Now I will be staying with family in Milton Fl and I am not sure of the area. This will be the first for me taking a road trip for kayak fishing trip and I have never been fishing in salt water. I am looking for help on where to go and what to fish for. I am into fishing for predator fish so I want to make this trip worth my investment and time specially since I have to listen to my wife about how it's not fare about me taking a trip with out her. My brother is coming with if all works out well with work for him. I would like to get to know some people from this web site and emailing and meet up when I come down. I am not all about stealing someone's hot spots but since I am limited on time I was hoping on hand outs and help. My uncle who I am staying with wants to go out on his boat but fishing from a kayak I have grown to love so he dose not understand to well. I will be going on the boat some of the days that I am there and he has informed me red snapper starts June 1st I think that will be one of the days. So if anyone is interested helping a fellow yaker out I would greatly be thankful.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You sure are planning this one in advance lol. Just hang around this forum and you'll surely have some folks to fish with. I will fish pretty much anywhere with anyone..I just love fishing so feel free to give me a shout
Thanks I will for sure keep you in mind. I like to prepare way in advance as you have read.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah i was hoping spring would be the best time for me to come down. Is everything pretty sallow waters at this time of year?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts