Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Miller's Ferry for 3 days. Caught 35 total bass and 1 crappie by accident. Water temps were around 60 and everyone you seen were catching crappie. There was a ton of boat traffic and a lot of fishing going down. Below were some of our highlights.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There isn't any clear water up there, except maybe G's Creek. Most of the bass came on black worms.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Fished White Oak Creek north of Gee's creek this morning. The Crappie are there if you can find a treetop that doesn't have a boat on it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Don't forget to enter the Wilcox Area Chamber Crappie Derby if you are fishing Miller's Ferry from April 17 to May 16. Over $84,000 worth of tagged fish in the lake and only a $5 entry fee. Also a big fish tourney on April 17. All info is at www.wilcoxareachamber.org

·
Registered
181 Posts
I stayed on lake seminole all last week and bass fished every day. One day my grandpa said get your bream rod and lets go fishing he took me to a hyicinth mat and we wacked the crappie. Were did you put in? Did you catch most fish on the bank or a point

1 - 11 of 11 Posts