Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
i got a couple you can have if you want. i got them from the tom thumb a long time ago when my buddy worked there.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Wal-Mart wont sell you a real milk crate but they sell the little crates like em but they arent as strong IMO

·
Registered
11,086 Posts
I read a hunting story many years back, whuch had a picture of a guy sitting on one. They did not piblish his name because the author said they were illegal to posses a branded milk or soda crate? Anybody know this for a fact or fiction?

·
Registered
491 Posts
When I worked on shrimp boats back in the day, we bought groceries for many days at a time. They gave us our milk in the crates, usually 30 or so gallons at a time. We always had plenty. See if a local store will sell you 4 galons in the crate. Also try this link, they look pretty sturdy. Good Luck.

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/ORBIS-Dairy-Crate-10E133?gclid=CLCzz6POsLICFSlgTAodjTUAqw&cm_mmc=PPC:GooglePLA-_-Material%20Handling-_-Storage-_-10E133&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=10E133&[email protected]:20120912175512:s

·
Praedator
10,165 Posts
I have a $1600 milk crate for ya. It comes with a free kayak. It's even the old fashioned style milk crates that are indestructable. Comes with rod holders already attached. A steal if you ask me.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
I read a hunting story many years back, whuch had a picture of a guy sitting on one. They did not piblish his name because the author said they were illegal to posses a branded milk or soda crate? Anybody know this for a fact or fiction?
Yes, it is true.
If you read what all is on a genuine milk crate, it will be printed or branded into the plastic something about "not to be sold" and/or "property of blah blah dairy" etc.

WalMart has "milk crate" style crates in the school supplies section right now for $1.50 ea. Blue Angel WM anyways. They are rectangular instead of square.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts