Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My future son in law will be graduating from boot camp(Marines) in August and i need to knowm if there is any nice hotel,motels in the area.His graduating date is August the 11th so i need to book something soon.Some help from you ex military guys would be great.Thanks in advance.

Scott

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
My future son in law will be graduating from boot camp(Marines) in August and i need to knowm if there is any nice hotel,motels in the area.His graduating date is August the 11th so i need to book something soon.Some help from you ex military guys would be great.Thanks in advance.

Scott
Get him a reservation at the Navy Lodge at NAS. Is on the bluff above Barrancas beach. Not fancy by the location is great and its affordable, another option is the new BOQ/BEQ at NAS, new and very nice. MWR (NAS) also has beach cabins, some on the water, some a short walk from the beach, if you want one of these you'll need to get hot... there is usually a waiting list this time of year. Congrats to the new MARINE.

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,091 Posts
I think we are confused... I assume you are looking for a nice hotel near either Parris Island or San Diego.

There are PLENTY of high end hotels in San Diego though I haven't been there in a long time. I've never been to Parris Island. But Beaufort, SC is close and I've stayed at a nice waterfront hotel there in the past.

Google around, or call the Chamber of Commerce.

Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts