Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
There is one that runs out of Panama City and St Joe. But I do not remember the name of it.

Had I known earlier today, I would have asked. I just stepped in the door from spending the weekend in MB.

You might call Mexico Beach Marina, or Half Hitch Tackle in St Joe or Panama City.

For more answers, I probably would have posted this in the Kayaks section rather than the Offshore Reports. I only saw it because it was in the recent posts sidebar to the side of the forum. And caught my attention because I just got back.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is one that runs out of Panama City and St Joe. But I do not remember the name of it.

Had I known earlier today, I would have asked. I just stepped in the door from spending the weekend in MB.

You might call Mexico Beach Marina, or Half Hitch Tackle in St Joe or Panama City.

For more answers, I probably would have posted this in the Kayaks section rather than the Offshore Reports. I only saw it because it was in the recent posts sidebar to the side of the forum. And caught my attention because I just got back.
I cross posted to the kayak forum also but I was hoping more folks in this section knew somebody

1 - 3 of 3 Posts