41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
wowser,wowser,wowser. We'll all be here directly. How bout them there apples

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Change is good. I do miss the animation on my old avatar, but Im good.....must have animation!! let there be animation, and it was good.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I am surprised that it is as high of a number as it is!!! I never would have thought that there were close to 1000 active members. I was figuring more like maybe 400 but I guess I was wrong. You did good on your guess though!!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
I like the new look. Took years to finally become a "sailfish" Guess I'm back to square one. I see ol sheyak is putting up some numbers :poke. Murph you have to love the spell check:toast

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Yeah, I am sorry I can't move the old post, post counts, PM's, Users and all over. I looked into it and it would have taken me 100's of hours to make it all work and I just didn't have that time to spend on a site that I an in the negative on when it comes to $$$ already. Ididn't build this site to make moneythough and I will never put ads on it or charge for membership!!!

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.