Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
We need to have us a wager,but let me call Chris first so i get the inside info on what time he is locking the other site!:moon Anyone else wanna take a stab at it with us as to when we will get 1000 members onboard?

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Chris said in another thread he will be locking the old site for posting tomorrow. You will still be able to search but you won't be able to add or reply to posts over there.

·
Registered
512 Posts
fla_scout (10/1/2007)Chris said in another thread he will be locking the old site for posting tomorrow. You will still be able to search but you won't be able to add or reply to posts over there.
Then my original time still stands for me,tuesday at 8pm!

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
It was 289 at 9:21 PM...

The new site is very nice Chris...thanks :bowdown

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
One of the major parts of the move I had planned on doing tonight but got tied up at work was to make it where you don't have to change any favorites. I am going to assume that most of you have them saved as Pensacolafishingforum.com/forum or maybe with the category-view.asp page on the end.

My plans are to move this over to forum and move the old forum to oldforum. I will then build some redirect pages that will aid in folks getting to the new forum when they hit a link in an old e-mail or from a search engine.

Just gotta find the time to do it :) :)

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Were up to 395!!

I finally got out of the old forum... I'm done. This one is now saved in my favs... :clap

Hmmm... where is the "thumbs up? emotion?

DANGGGG... didn't see page 2... when I posted!! Oh well.. I'm SURE I'll find it!!! laffin I will find youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... HAHAHHA:sleeping:letsdrink

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
I just want our post counts to be hauled over, and our "meber Since" date.

Not complainin or anything.

did anybody notice theres a lott a buttons to click on and things you can do on here??

Like buyin a new fancy car!

21 - 40 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.