Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I know... what is taking them so long?? Maybe it's just"unchartered waters" hehehe :hehe:

I like it so far.. but I need to spend a bunch of time trying to figure out everything. Sometimes... change is GOOD!!!:toast

·
Praedator
10,076 Posts
JLMass (10/1/2007)people don't like change i guess
Change is hard, but for the better most of the time. Most members are probably just wanting to continue the discussion at the old one till stuff gets going over here.

Jon

·
Registered
749 Posts
On the OLD Forum Chris posted that he was thinking about making the switch over Today. If he does then the #'s are going to skyrocket. I prefer this format much, much better...excellent work (as usual) Chris...BBob

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Just wish we can keep our old post #"s . OH well !!!!!! Such is life.:hehe:

Scott

·
Praedator
10,076 Posts
Rammer Jammer (10/1/2007)Is there a set date the old forum will be deleted or will both forums be up from now on? I am confused as to which one to use.............:unsure:
Chris will lock the old one where we can't post new replies or topics, but you will still be able to view the old forum. It's just when Chris get's around to locking the old one. That is how I understood it.

Jon

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Knot a Yacht (10/1/2007)
Rammer Jammer (10/1/2007)Is there a set date the old forum will be deleted or will both forums be up from now on? I am confused as to which one to use.............:unsure:
Chris will lock the old one where we can't post new replies or topics, but you will still be able to view the old forum. It's just when Chris get's around to locking the old one. That is how I understood it.

Jon
I see......Thanks!:toast

1 - 20 of 54 Posts