Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lookin for some deer meat for a cookout this weekend...anyone got any they want to...cough cough $ get rid of...let me know. thanks

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i kinda had an idea it was...thats why i said cough cough...just didnt know for sure...well maybe someone can go off of the old bartering system haha...let me know if any of you can help.. thanks

·
Super Moderator
29,102 Posts
You won't buy the meat, you are paying fer the processing fee...Wish I could help, I've been handing out deer cause next month I'll be filled up again...All I have is deerburger (plenty of that) and my jerky meat....:letsdrink

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I'm cleaning out my freezer chest today.. I may have aload of wild pig sausage (processed by Lees)to donate if you want it- unless its all freezer burned beyond recognition - I'll let you know.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Crazyfire - I have a little bit of nenison left from last year, but I've got a ton of elk meat from a hunt in September. What are you looking for as far as cuts and quantity? I see your in Pace - I'm right across the river from you and I would be happy to donate some to your cause - shoot me a PM.

Ed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts