Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're holding this years frist "MBT Hockey Night" with the Ice Flyers this Friday evening. We've got a block of tix that are going for $14 each at the shop. Give us a call if you'd like more info or want to go. These events are always a lot of fun!

Jim MBT Divers (850) 455-7702

·
Registered
454 Posts
should be a fun time. see you all there.

Jon, if your wife delivers the baby at the game, the child should have a hockey name. Wayne or Mario Telum-ov would sounds about right. :letsdrink Didn't know she was so close to due. Hope you guys are doing well.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
That sounds like fun, I hate that I will miss it because I have to work....It would be cool to have another "MBT Driver" night at the Civic Center.....Good Luck!!!!

·
Praedator
10,009 Posts
HateCheese (1/21/2010)should be a fun time. see you all there.

Jon, if your wife delivers the baby at the game, the child should have a hockey name. Wayne or Mario Telum-ov would sounds about right. :letsdrink Didn't know she was so close to due. Hope you guys are doing well.
Well, it's a girl. So I don't think Wayne or Mario would work out too well.:doh Avery is her name.:letsdrink Actual due date is Feb 3rd. But it's close enough for government work. Should be a good time. It's probably our last outing for us in a while. MIL is watching the other munchkin.

We are going to go get something to eat somewhere before the game. Anyone want to meet up for an early bite to eat before the game.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Boy I wanted to make it but Ive been out of town all week and didnt get in until just a few hours ago and the kids wanted to attack me! So... guess Ill have to try it later. Hope yall had fun!

Steve

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to everyone that helped us fill section 103! We had a great time with close to 70 folks showing up!

Look for the nextgroup outing to see the Ice Flyers comingin March.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Nice to hear you had a great turnout... wish I could have made it. Should be able to get there next time.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Telum Pisces (1/23/2010)Had a good time. I still think Sean should have got down there with the UWF dance team.:banghead
He would have , but there's something about being within 300 feet of any femalesunder 21 or something like that....:letsdrink

1 - 16 of 16 Posts