Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know that we are going to be cooking out at the new shop tomorrow at around 12:00pm. The new address is 3920 Barrancas Ave.We'll be frying turkeys and chickens tomorrow, so come on by and eat some lunch. The front portion of the new shop is up and running, and the maintenance department should be coming over sometime early next week. The moving sale is still on with everything in the shop 20% off so come on over, eat some turkey and chicken and check it out. Hope to see everyone here.

Rich

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds great man, we're still cooking. Just put the 3rd turkey in the oil. Stop by when you get a chance.

Rich

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Dang Hama and I drove by today and didn't see much going on (didn't see the post) would've liked to see what's new.

Anyway looking forward to the new digs.

:mmmbeer

Stressless

·
Registered
70 Posts
Went by saw several forum members. Thanks for the Turkey. I'm still a dive rookie but at least I am learning!!! Clay and Brandy nice seeing you if you need more crown I'm drinking some now.:letsdrink

Shawn

·
Registered
632 Posts
Went up there the store is awesome. Can't wait till everything is settled in. Nice meeting some of the forum members today and also getting some damn good turkey. Thanks Yall

·
Registered
840 Posts
talleyban (12/22/2007)That was where I got mine last night!! A few more hrs and it will be gone!!!:letsdrink
I need one of you Flyboys to pick me up a few bottles. Thats a damn good price! I pay 45

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks to everybody that came out yesterday. It was good to see everyone. Caveman Clay with his turkey leg...that was too funny. Not to mention Clay, Brandy, Shawn and Bugman passing the Crown around! Good times were definitely had by all.

·
Registered
390 Posts
sorry i missed it. sounds like it was a great time. just need to get through the holidays and then will get down there.

·
Praedator
9,998 Posts
I wanted to stick around and hang out some more, but I had the little one and a sick wife at home. The new shop looked great. You guys are going to like having that much roooooom. Seperate classrooms etc... Now stock that new store full of spearfishing gear so I can spend more on my crack habit they call spearing.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I stopped by a bit too early so I missed the food, but I did see an UNcooked turkey. Shop looks great, can't wait to see it finished. Sounds like ya'll had a good time.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
For the time being, the compressor is still at the old shop. It will probably be moved over by the end of the week. So for now, fills are still being done at the old shop. Bring the tanks by the new shop, and someone will run them over and fill them.

Rich

1 - 20 of 20 Posts