Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a MB Ranch King feeder last year and liked the quality. So I bought another feeder and splurged on a 5x6 shooting house with 8 ft legs, they defiantly take pride in building their products
Wheel Sky Tire Motor vehicle Plant

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
price?
jack

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
just asking to get an idea if i complete my shooting houses project. that was on one of bob's threads. have to look it up.
jack

·
Registered
11,297 Posts
Thats purdy... but does it come with an a/c, heater, generator, Tv and satellite????

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,297 Posts
I really hate to say this but only a fool would pay that price. what are you thinking.
I didn't want to say it, lol. I have built some fine ones for 1/10 the cost. Hell, I would atleast expect aluminum legs, if not stainless...But, to each their own. I thought the redneck blinds were high...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Sorry I like nice things! Sure I could’ve slapped some plywood together like in the past. I guess you could say the same thing about certain boats people buy
Sir there is nothing wrong with nice things. I was just talking about the price of it when you could have at least a couple or more with some one building them. You can do what ever you want .It is your money. My self I wouldn't want anyone to know I payed that much.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sir there is nothing wrong with nice things. I was just talking about the price of it when you could have at least a couple or more with some one building them. You can do what ever you want .It is your money. My self I wouldn't want anyone to know I payed that much.
We’ll between now and next season i’ll Be getting two more

·
Registered
736 Posts
I'd love to have one. I've hunted in plenty of these types of shooting houses you guys are so proud of building...they suck. We have a few of the muddy blinds and they are well worth the money.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts