Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I have never advertised in my fishing reel repair service. I now get reels shipped to me from all over the USA. From New York to Miami and California to North Carolina.

The quality of your work will speak for itself.
That's what I'm banking on.

Is that your full time gig, or just a side Hussle?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
I like your card logo. Did you design it? I used to work with a teacher whose last name is Mason. By any chance is your dad's name Jeff?

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I like your card logo. Did you design it? I used to work with a teacher whose last name is Mason. By any chance is your dad's name Jeff?
Thanks! I used a website called Fiverr. They have hundreds of graphic designers bid themselves. I had a nice man from Pakistan design mine for $50. Told him what I wanted, he drew it up, we critiqued he and he edited it. Took about a week; very easy.

My dad's name is James, never been on the education side though. Somebody here asked me if my dad's name was Jeff too though, awhile back.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
So, this is what the ibeam question was about, pretty cool setup, good luck in your new endeavor

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
I live on Ono Island. Have always thought that a mechanic with a pontoon boat tricked out to do on-lift services would crush it. You could spend you career just circling the island servicing Yamahas. Just the basic service.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Great job tonight by Corey! Was doing my 100 hr service and I show up and say "at least the weather held out"..... cue the monsoon lol

Thanks again and will definitely use your services again
I appreciate your patience. This is all new to me and I'm not as smooth as an established business. First week almost over and this weekend I will be making quite an Amazon order of things I need.

Question: what is a good hull cleaner? Something good for dirty/oily hand prints off gelcoat? I've been able to clean up the boats so far, but has taken a bit of scrubbing with simple green.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I appreciate your patience. This is all new to me and I'm not as smooth as an established business. First week almost over and this weekend I will be making quite an Amazon order of things I need.

Question: what is a good hull cleaner? Something good for dirty/oily hand prints off gelcoat? I've been able to clean up the boats so far, but has taken a bit of scrubbing with simple green.

Get some magic erasers, and water. Your best friend.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was in need of a 100 hour service on two Suzuki outboards, after reaching out to local shops who were overbooked and the wait was 1-2 months for service, I had never used Mason Mobile Marine Services but they were able to get me on the schedule in less than 10 days.

It was super convenient for Corey to come to my house where the boat is stored and complete all the tasks necessary. He was very diligent in his work and made sure each task was done properly. He even identified a few issues I was previously unaware of and made sure I was aware with possible solutions to resolve. He has all the right tools including computer software, oil pumps, torque wrenches etc as any shop would possess.

I would use again and recommend him to anybody with reservations.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Great If ya want pm me contact info or text me I like a call cause its quicker and easeyer for me. Thanks Tommy 712-8269
Will give you a call tomorrow! Sure thing. Hitting the hay for now!

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

21 - 37 of 37 Posts