Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Harbor View Marine is now hiring FULL TIME Parts Clerk for our retail store. Duties include- Marine parts look up , Ordering and stocking , assisting rental customers and storage customers. Must be able to multi task , Provided excellent customer service, be a team player, have excellent computer skills, willing to work Weekends and Holidays, and can start immediately. Previous experience preferred, not required. Apply in person at Harbor View Marine, Parts Department, 1220 Mahogany Mill Road, Pensacola FL. 32507. From 9 am to 6 pm , 7 days a week . Equal opportunity employer. Drug free workplace.

If you know the perfect candidate, please pass this along!

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Best place in town to get boat parts hands down including weekends. They have about everything in stock and plenty of hard to find stuff in stock.

I never considered marina's/dealers for parts figuring they would be expensive like auto dealership parts are. I was wrong! Recently purchased a new fuel gauge and sender, some Bimini top hardware and some switches and connectors for about half the price that West wanted, for the exact same brand! What a pleasant surprise. They have about every motor part for Yamaha and OMC in stock you will ever need at on-line prices also. Go by and pick up a catalog for all the stuff they can order if not in stock.
I usually don't advertise, but its well worth the stop at Harbor View over the over priced box store just up the street.

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Best place in town to get boat parts hands down including weekends. They have about everything in stock and plenty of hard to find stuff in stock.

I never considered marina's/dealers for parts figuring they would be expensive like auto dealership parts are. I was wrong! Recently purchased a new fuel gauge and sender, some Bimini top hardware and some switches and connectors for about half the price that West wanted, for the exact same brand! What a pleasant surprise. They have about every motor part for Yamaha and OMC in stock you will ever need at on-line prices also. Go by and pick up a catalog for all the stuff they can order if not in stock.
I usually don't advertise, but its well worth the stop at Harbor View over the over priced box store just up the street.

They are truly a "Best Kept Secret"............I went straight to Harborview Marine to pick up the Teleflex eXtreame control cables and Steering Helm and Cable for my 15' Whaler.... I never even bothered to check with West Marine because it would only have Aggervated me to know how much more they would have been there..

On a side note, I forgot to pick up some TCW3 oil and called H.M.to see if they had some... Turns out their normal price is less than West's "Sale Price" and for those Yamalube Fans, It is about the same Price (in Bulk) if you bring in your own container...

·
Vendor
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the complementary words and for helping us spread the word. Our goal is to provide great service and parts priced right.
Reba will be enjoying retirement!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts