Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon folks, I'm down in Pensacola for the next year or so as a student naval aviator at NAS Pensacola. Brought my 19' Blue wave tunnel hull with me to get after some fish. I have never fished Pensacola before, and I am fairly new to saltwater in the first place. Any generally decent locations for reds, jacks, pompano, trout and tips to catch, etc would be greatly appreciated. I'd be happy to take someone on my boat on my dollar to show me and catch some fish with!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I don't ever fish Florida, but if you want to come over to the orange beach and gulf shores area I'd be happy to help you out.

·
Registered
9,495 Posts
Go down to sherman cove on a calm weekend or any day and ask around you will find someone to help ya. Go out with someone to learn the ropes.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
This time of year, it's getting pretty good for a variety of species. Honestly the best thing you can do is use the search function for the topics you're most interested in, and find old posts from this time of year. There is a wealth of information on this forum as 99% of questions have been asked numerous times over the years and often the answers are still there if you have patience to sift through the posts and just start to assimilate it.

Make 8 or so posts so you can enable PM's. Sometimes people will share tips they don't want posted publicly. :whistling:

Thank you for your service.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Get up with Lim it out charters. He’s a navy reserve guy and full time charter. Probably the best around for inland fishing around here.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Get up with Lim it out charters. He’s a navy reserve guy and full time charter. Probably the best around for inland fishing around here.
Yeah Capt Josh will try to teach you what you want to learn if you tell him what you're most interested in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts