Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking to store our boat at either Zeke's Marina or at Sportsmans Marina in Orange Beach. I have had bad experiences with marinas in the past and wanted opinions as far as how the customer service and overall experience others have had at these marinas. Which one do you prefer?

Thanks for the help!!!

·
Registered
408 Posts
We have been at Sportsman for 10 years. It is a first class operation with a professional & friendly staff. Not to say that in 10 years we have never had an issue but it has always been resolved to my satisfaction.

Little hint, Get to know Chuck. He can make it happen there..and a nice guy too..

Good luck.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have been impressed with the folks over there so far. A little more money than Zekes, but in the grand scheme of things it isn't too much more if the service is good! Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Sportsman is top notch, as stated above...get to know Chuck he is the man. My cousin uses Romar and has never had a problem, plus it is cheaper. I know it's much smaller and believe it's usually filled up. But who knows with todays economy...worth a call.

·
Registered
83 Posts
No doubt sportsman, we kept our first boat at zekes and was always dirty, from what i hear the new ownership is even worse, I wont even 1eat there anymore, now both of our boats stay at sportsmans, If yours is trailerable I would leave it on a trailer behind J&M its like 45 bucks a month!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts