Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Mango the Blue and Gold Macaw - Milton - Divorce sale

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  WhyMe 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD****Mango the Blue and Gold Macaw - Milton - Divorce sale

Mango Blue and Gold macaw that is looking for a new home. He is approximately 4 years old. He comes with a cage and separate perch. All for $1000...Located in Milton, Fl

I'm posting this for my neighbors. The only reason they are letting him go is that they are getting a divorce. I do know that they paid $1500 for the parrot, cage and perch less than a year ago. There is nothing wrong with him. He does talk and learns new words quickly. I don't think that he's been exposed to "fowl" (lol) language enough to have picked any up. They have 2 dogs and he has been fine around them. They also have 2 young daughters and he has been fine around them too. I'm sure I'm missing some information so please ask and I'll get back with an answer.

Researched the cage and it looks like it is about $699 new by itself.

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
I passed the information on to the owner. She should be contacting you or your boss soon.

For everybody else, I live next door to this macaw and can say that I have never heard him while outside. Also, I have only heard him once in all the times I have been there and he was provoked by one of the children at that time.

Thanks for looking

#9 ·
Don't know how loud macaws are, but I had a mitered conure that neighbors complained about and he was inside. We paid almost 600 for the effer and let him go with a 200 dollar cage for $50.00 They probably let him go.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.