Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta pay bills so my hobbies have to go. Saturday 6am (2-6-2010) 520 Nix rd, Pensacola, FL 32506.

Lots of fishing stuff: Penns 4300, 4500, 5500, 6500, all star rods, a few customs, seeker, tiger eye, st croix, us reels (several sizes, both silver and black.) Skitterwalks and mirrorlures, etc

Rod wrapper, power wrapper, drying motor, fly tying gear, desk etc

Golf clubs and accessories

Lock on stands, cooler, 4x scope, calls, camo etc

Housewares, patio furniture, nice couch, playstation 2, books, clothes, baby stuff, dining room table with chairs, cameras, computer, printer, scanner, luggage etc

Too much to list, this is just what is on the top of my mind at the moment. I will be working the rest of the day and night getting setup so I wont be able to answer many questions.

6 am sharp, come check it out. I will try to post leftovers if we have them

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
iwent by there this morning at 6 and bought the rod wrapper and my wife got a table and someone got all the tree stands so you better get over there soon cause he has a lot of good stuff for sale.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Huge success! Thanks everyone for your help! Got to meet a few members and make a little money to hold us over till business picks up (whenever that is.) Appreciate all who stopped in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts