Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Fireguy
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight is the Opening Night of HOCKEY Season in Pensacola!!

This is one of the Best things Pensacola has going for it and everyone should go support the team! Hockey is Fast paced, Exciting Game and tons of Talented players!.

Game starts at 7pm tonight at the Pensacola Bay Center Downtown :yes::singing:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
We STILL have a hockey team? I figured they would have folded up by now. Went to a game several years ago and just couldn't get into it myself, probably because i have no idea how the rules work. Good luck though and have fun.

·
Fireguy
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We STILL have a hockey team? I figured they would have folded up by now. Went to a game several years ago and just couldn't get into it myself, probably because i have no idea how the rules work. Good luck though and have fun.
Your Joking right? :rolleyes:

Pensacola won the Championship last year and are #1 in their League!
And Hockey is about the easiest sport to follow. The Rules are pretty basic and it's non-stop action.

Never understood how some people Like Basketball or Golf or Tennis for that matter and not like Hockey.....Weirdos :whistling: lol

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Tonight is the Opening Night of HOCKEY Season in Pensacola!!

This is one of the Best things Pensacola has going for it and everyone should go support the team! Hockey is Fast paced, Exciting Game and tons of Talented players!.

Game starts at 7pm tonight at the Pensacola Bay Center Downtown :yes::singing:

We'll be there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts