Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may remember when Jack posted these tractors for sale last year and I bought one. At the time, I had a total of 3 tractors of which I owned half of 2, and then I bought this one. Now that I sold my place in Troy, I just have a bigger John Deere, so looking to sale this to get something bigger to use on my new place I bought.

For sale is a 2018 - bought as new off the lot a year ago - Mahindra eMax 25L hydro tractor. This tractor was acquired from the local dealer from another dealership that was closing, so it's a 2018, but when I bought it last year it was registered as a new tractor, so the full 5 year warranty. Still has 4 years left. I bought it to use around my 3 acres here in Milton and it has done everything I expected of it. Now that I sold out of my place in Troy - along with a couple of tractors - I need get something a bit bigger to help on my new property in Evergreen. Only has 13 hours on it.

Comes with the loader, 4' blue diamond cutter and 4' box blade.

Asking $17k and can deliver anywhere south of Montgomery, possibly a bit further if we work something out. I do have a note on it that I will pay off and let you confirm this once the sale goes thru.

PM me here. I can text a video of it running or we can facetime and do a walk around if you'd like.

Hall

1 - 2 of 2 Posts