Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Left legendary at 740am this morning and went south. Threw back more mahi then i could count. Missed 3 nice wahoo and a Mako. Landed 2 hoo and kept a few of the larger mahi. Best day I’ve had offshore this year. All on artificial, no meat.

Attachments

·
Registered
888 Posts
Great dolphin and hoo catch on a slick calm, scorching hot day! There seems to be a great abundance of school dolphin this year, hopefully it's a sign of things to come.

·
Super Moderator
28,137 Posts
Dang good trip!!! Congrats! You find weed lines or trolling?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anybody know where I can get these re skirted? I’ve tried it but I’m terrible at it.

Attachments

·
Kayak Noob
85 Posts
Very nice haul also curious on the area you were fishing if you dont mind sharing
We found a green water/ blue water break loaded with weed south east of the spur.
We found your weed line about 8 miles northeast of the spur today and moving north. It was absolutely loaded with chicken mahi. Managed several good ones worth taking home.
Hopefully it keeps moving north!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Im local to pensacola and could also reskirt. They appear to be a size 27 or 30. If i dont have the color outcast will. What i found about the fathom skirts is the 27 even though the head size is smaller the overall length is longer than a 30.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Found a couple good patches yesterday around 85 miles southwest of Destin but only caught a couple of chicken dolphin and had a bunches of misses

1 - 15 of 15 Posts