Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
mirro-dine, sebile stickshad, jerkshads, bass assassin soft jerk baits, top water plugs...pretty much use them all year

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Mostly top water mirror-lures; Top Dog, She Dog etc. or a gulp shrimp behind a popping cork.</p>

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Fish Happens (19/04/2010)+1

fisheye48 (19/04/2010)mirro-dine, sebile stickshad, jerkshads, bass assassin soft jerk baits, top water plugs...pretty much use them all year
+2----- Especially on the 17mr Mirolure / Mirrodine. It's a trout mangling mad man!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
A Gulp shrimp behind a popping cork will work well;I love tube lures too. I use either a 1/16 or 1/8 jighead. Also, anything that you can walk will work (skitterwalks, mirrorlure, & etc).

Any of the lures already mentioned work great too.</p>

·
Registered
377 Posts
Mirrordine & Super Spook Jr. for calm waters and a Top Dog for choppy waters. DOA on a popping cork works well also...but I never getany gators on it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Top waters are great for early and late. Once the sun starts to gain on ya I would swap to a more natural presentation. To me the soft jerk baits are tough to beat. They sink slowly with a natural buoyancy. I have had good luck with the Bass Assassin in Pearl color fished just over the top of the grass.
Good Luck...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts